Ray Hubbard 12-29-08

Had repeat guest Randy , his son that lives in London and son’s father in-law that is from Calgary Canada. Repeat Guest Greg and Randy’s son where in his boat. He called today and wanted to know if I could take them. I was already loading up to go to the lake with JV4 and his fishing machine wife so I called them and said see you out there Started at 3:00pm and fished till 5:30pm. Had good success last Friday with them and even better today. Caught some big hybrids up to 7 lbs and huge whites. Did get a little mix of a few under hybrids and smaller whites then last week. I tried to get them to DS the baits but they could not catch on to how fast their reaction has to be, so slabs it was for them. I DS dead assassins and hooked some hybrids and then handing off the rod, they caught some on slabs but the biggest ones came of the DA from Moe’s. The new prop worked fine and am glad. JV4 and his kick [censored] fishing wife were catching. All fish caught on dead assassins, SSS slab and TNT 180’s in the ¾ oz in 28-33 ft water. Winds were 2 mph and water temp was 50 degrees. I notice since a lot more boats out today… guess the word travels fast on the world wide web I forgot my camera again but they did get some nice pics so if I get them in time I will post them.