Tawakoni 2-16-09

Had the chance again to fish the hot on fire lake Tawakoni Fished with good friends Superduck, the one and only JD Lyle and Matt Also joined in the famous YELLOW TAHOE was Ruben and Fast Guy We started at 8:30 am and finished at 2 or 2:30pm. Man we jumped some water today, binoculars were the best equipment used today….. One end of the lake to the other Find the birds and then the fish. We caught some hogs today…. I did not have my clicker so I do not no how many, but 35-40 is a good estimate. We were all going to go to the big pond but talked JD in to coming East Not many whites today but some nice hybrids and stripers. All fish caught on PIMPED OUT dead assassins with Shocker jig heads from Moe’s. And yes there will be a video in the coming days It was very windy at first, just an [censored] whip but it did calm down. Thanks Matt for the boat ride and thanks to all my friends for a great day. Water was 51 degrees all fish caught in 35-45 ft water. Seen Trent on a trip , Seapro Todd and Bruce were fishing together today as well. I have fished 4 days straight I am done till at least one day this afternoon