4th Annual TFF White Bass Tourney

This is my 4th annual TFF Tourney that I host on Lake Ray Hubbard. It is a white bass tourney with no hybrids. I love hosting these. We make these very kid friendly and that is a big part. The entry free is small but the rewards are huge. After the tourney we have a big fish fry. I feel that it is very important to get our kids involved with something. We had bad weather but most showed up. Well , first I would like to thank all the fine Men and Women who braves the elements today. Second a big thank you to all the people who sponsored this event. I am tired and have been up since 3:30 am and going to take a shower and a nap before I go out tonight. Here is the list of places…. And finally a part of the Hubbard mafia won the event for 1st. I will post pics later. It was wet but no thunder or lightning. We delayed the start and the fish fry was GREAT, Thank you Danny and Vaughn and Seapro Todd. Also thanks to all the others who helped out. No last names since this is the internet . And just for the kicker....... We had two kids win the custom rod and the wavespin real......