Ray Hubbard 3-19-10

Here we go guys....I only found fish in one spot... but man they were thick... nice fat ones at that. I know there are great reports about the river but not all those fish go , I usually do fairly well in March but the cold/high water has made it a challenge... at least I am encouraged water temps are getting right... and next week looks like more warming so we should be good except for this front this weekend... All fish caught in 26-29-ft water on Fast Alley Tail Spinner and the Mytee Moe Tungsten Slab from Moe's with SLOOOWWWWWWWW presentation. Winds were E-S at 5 mph and water temp was 57-60 degrees and was just a wonderful sunny day...I caught fish for over an hour but only at one spot.I small hybrid and 1 yellow bass was in the mix also.. If you get a chance to get by Moe's Tackle next weekend for his garage sale I would.... those new fast Alleys are great, lots of vibration and you can slow roll them and the spinner will still move... That will be my new spring lure... just throw and reel..