Ray Hubbard 6-13-10

Had first time guest and long time high school friend Rea with her kids David and Ashley… I tell ya what… this is what fishing is about… the morning was slow at first and it got extremely windy. But we found fish schooling, not as big as Friday’s but lots of them… they were not keeping fish.. so we was not worried about size we just wanted those kids to catch fish… and they did… on zebcos with tiny torpedoes and Fast Alleys Rea, the mother did not do well… I would have never guessed a person could get sea sick on a lake she was bad… we finally had to leave the fish cause she could not handle it anymore… first time that has happened on my boat. We had to stop in a calm cove for a little for her to get her self together so… the kids jumped in they were having fun and they didn’t care .. Water was 81-82 degrees with South wind 10-25mph again… The date on the camera is wrong.. so I know... but Todd was out there.. he seen me