Ray Hubbard 5-8-11

The best time of year to fish is Mother's Day and Valentines There was only 2 other boats on the lake today Fished with good friend Ruben this morning from 6:30 am till 11:00 am. Started out where we did Friday and they were there.. just not as much ... once agin winds were very strong !!!! You would have thought with the wind.. clouds that we would have had schooling fish all morning.. but that didnt happen.. we went to check some other sots and put the old graph to the test I love hunting fish !!! we found a group of whites and sat there for 2 hours with none stop action... We did catch 7 hybrids early and so many white bass I you would belive me if I told you Ruben even caught a huge crappie All in all a wonderful day on Hubbard.. All fish caught in 5-26 ft water , winds were 15-25 S and water temp was 68-69 degress... All caught on Lures from www.moestackleshop.com ... I have some dates open.. give me a ring.. this time of year is good for catching and teaching trips.. not only do you learn but you catch also