Ray Hubbard 6-24-11

Had one of my favorite guest on the boat yesterday . Now, I love all my guest but Leonard and his crew always have a great time… fished from 6:20 am till 10:45 am. Fishing was great to say the least. I didn’t find any schooling action but who needs too when they are stacked up on structure,,, we caught the most whites out of my boat this year.. we only kept big whites and the smaller ones that where bleeding. We had our 100 fish limit by 8:45 am and caught and released the rest of the morning. Let’s just say we caught over 200 but less than 300 in the morning we fished …. I noticed a couple of reports about top water action… I haven’t seem to find that.. but I have been fishing structure … let a brother in on the top water bite I have also notice the afternoons id the time to catch hybrids, I haven’t found many in the morning times… but my guest are happy.. Guys it was great once again .. and Leonard always a thrill to have you on the boat.. All fish caught on slabs from www.moestackleshop.com in 18-26 ft water…. Winds where 10-15 S and water temps where 85.6 degrees.