Lake Ray Hubbard Fishing Report


In between the storms and high dangerous winds I've squeezed in some trips . Lake Ray Hubbard is fishing good when you can get on there. I have had some early morning schooling action and fish relating to structure pretty good . The schooling should continue and get better as June moves on . I have been throwing 3 in coho's with 1/2 jig heads cause they have been chasing smaller bait . When I switch to slabbing a 1 oz in chartreuse is always my favorite . Some of the fish have been hanging really tight to the bottom so knowing your electronics is a great asset . Most schools are out or getting out this week so take them kids fishing .. I am a kid friendly guide that thinks fishing is a great way to teach your kids to be outdoors ... family fun is my specialty ... I have a few dates open in June and July so give me a call or a message.
Lake Ray Hubbard Fishing Guide