Ray Hubbard 12-19-08

Had repeat guest Greg Randy and Blake for some afternoon fishing on Hubbard. The trip went very well…. When he called yesterday I told him the fishing has not been great but he said he has not fished in 2 months and has been stuck in the office so he wanted to go regardless :D glad he did :thumb: We fished from 3:00pm till 5:00pm when my prop on my motor broke….. We was heading across the water and the motor shook violently , man I thought it was real bad. Luckily Big Fish Cliff and Jason was on the water this afternoon. This is the first time I have ever been towed in but I had no control over what happened. I did not hit anything that I felt so I really do not know what happened. Back to fishing…. All I have to say is birds :thumb: the hardest decision to make is which flock. We caught some huge whites, legal hybrids and under hybrids… they were all fat and healthy looking released for another day. A little of everything worked today- Dead assassins , SSS Slabs from Moe’s Tackle and TNT 180’s 1 oz. I tried a swim bait and CO-HO but neither produced for me.