Texoma --- AGAIN

12-12-08

Once again had the privilege to fish the big pond with JD Lyle, Super Duck and Ruben. Started off about 8:00am and finished at 12:30 pm. I know I have been neglecting my home lake Hubbard but the fishing has been really good up north, plus JD is usually so busy the rest of the year I do not get the chance to fish with him much. We were all on our game today . Not many birds working today but lots of fish. We caught over 50 fish today and a lot of over 20’s , no double digits but it is close . Thank you guys for a great day and seen a couple of familiar faces as well. All fish caught on dead assassins form MOE’S Tackle with 1oz MOE Hedzs and TNT Dead Hedzs in 20-32 ft water. Winds were kind of strong at first but laid down later. I wanted to fish Hubbard tomorrow but the wind look like they will be very bad. If you are looking for a great guide give JD a call.