Ray Hubbard 1-17-09

Had first time guest David S. and his Father David S. Sr . We started out at 9:00am and finished at a very frustrating 4:00pm. I know, long day but we gave it hell . Not much to report except the winds were fierce and the fish did not cooperate at all. I tried to call the trip about 11:30am but David’s dad was in from out of town so they wanted to stay. We made or way out of the very bad winds to just take a break from the howling and fighting 2 times. We missed about 7 bites and caught 2 legal hybrids, one short and a huge crappie so in reality we had 11 bites….. ALL DAY! That was it, finally David said his beer was warm and they were ready to have a cold one. I never shy away from a bad report, I post it like it is. My motto is, If I can report the great days I can report the bad days. All 4 fish were caught on Moe’s Dead assassins in 34-40ft water. Winds were 15-25 mph and water temp was 47 degrees.