8-12-09 Afternoon

Fished with repeat guest Jeff, Leonard and Eric. Started at 3:30 and fished till 8:00pm. I have to say this group is great, no offense to any of my guest and I love them all but Leonard has to be one of my favorite guys :) Jeff called last week and wanted to go but I was on Vacation. He said next Wednesday , I told him I have not fish in an afternoon in a while but we will give it a shot. Started out kinda slow but we managed to pick up fish using the great Lowrance :grin: Was not fast and furious but fish are holding a little to structure and points in 10-22 ft water. Could not find much fish deeper than that. We ended with a little schooling action at the end. Small hybrids were caught but nothing big… I have no idea where they went our are :Bang: They kept 50 to clean and maybe, just maybe we could have kept 75 if we would have measured but not much left of a 10 ½ in fish when you are done. All fish caught on Moe’s SSS, Fiesta and Leonard’s favorite rainbow slab. Also various top waters in 10-22 ft water… winds were E-N then NE about 10-15 mph and water temp was 84-86 degrees. Thanks again guys and it is always a pleasure.