Hello

Hello everybody… Sorry I have not had any updates but things have been hectic. I have been fishing some on Hubbard and some on other lakes. This time of year I try to get as many honey do’s done as I can. The fishing is picking up and the hybrid bite is starting to show. On cloudy , rainy and windy days the fish should be good. On the bright sunny post front days the fishing will be ok. As the month carries on once we hit the great Hollows eve ( My B-day) the fishing should be kicking strong. November will be lots of fish and the birds will lead the way. The afternoon fishing should really pick up here in a week or 2. As December gets here it is time for dead sticking plastics and great hybrid days. The fishing can be some of the best of the year but you have to dress warm… Don’t be scared and come out and join me. I am going to attempt to fish in the morning, it is suppose to be real windy and maybe some rain… so it might be perfect. I have also had computer problems the last month so my blog has been a little on hold. If you have any questions feel free to call or e-mail me…