10-30-09

Started out the morning fishing with good friend Super Duck at 7:30 am with a little drizzle and rain. Caught some under hybrids in shallow water then moved over to some flats to see what was going on. No birds but fish were there with a few splashes. We caught some under hybrids once again with some very nice whites in 12-22ft water. Look on the drops and when you mark them on the graph drop a slab and when they move shallow throw a CO-HO. I do not exactly remember water temp but I think is was around 64-65 degrees. Once then skies cleared we did not stick around much longer. We left around 10-10:30 am and seen Sea-Pro Todd making his way out All fish caught on Fiesta Slabs and 4” CO-HO’s with a ¾ jig head from MOE’S…A pic as the front cleared… I thought it looked cool

When I left there I went home and grabbed my stuff and met “EL Nitro” at his house and we were off to Texoma for the weekend. We arrived at the lake around 3:30 pm to some massive winds…. We went out for a little afternoon fishing while we waited for the wives to arrive at the cabins… They had to work all day We found some birds working and mostly box fish with a few over 20”. When that died down we cast on a sunken island and caught fish in 1-2 ft water We left at 6:00 pm so we could meet the wives… All fish caught on Fiesta slabs and CO-HO’s with a ¾ jig head from MOE’S. Are you starting to see a pattern I think we seen Chris Carey , but I was not sure and he had a boat load.