Hubbard 11-12-09

Had the chance to fish Hubbard in the afternoon with my uncle Henry that came in town…. He loves to fish and that is what we did. Started out at 1:30pm and fished till 5:30 pm. It was a nice breeze and I am glad I brought my sweat shirt it got a little chilly on the water…. Whites were easy with nice ones holding good on structure 18-26 ft water… they are starting to gang up a little and when we get some cooler water temps they should bunch up nicely. I found fish 6 out of 9 spots…. The one thing I did notice is the ever elusive yellow bass is making a strong come back “EL” will be happy. We had a few small hybrids with 2 being legal. Some spots I fished there was just the slightest sign that they were there. Did find birds working late down south but I could not catch nothing out of them. Seen Sassy Man and the great looking pup healer he has, nice seeing you Doug. All fish caught on SSS Slabs and that was it in 18-26 ft and water temp was 64 degrees.