Ray Hubbard 3-30-11

Fished a group trip with Doug “ Sassy Man” today on Hubbard… fished from 7:30 am till 12:00 pm. Started hunting and didn’t find much… Doug’s group came way under dressed … He was nice enough to take them back and will continue his trip in the afternoon today. Had to check multiple spots before we found fish…. No birds.. all graph looking  We caught a few in the spot I found this weekend ,,, when that died I was going to one spot when for some reason.. a light bulb went off in my head!!! I checked a spot that usually holds fish this time of the year later in the mornings…. And guess what.. THEY were there  we went through multiple flurries of 5 on at a time …. We caught a lot of whites… no hybrids and some of the biggest yellow bass I have seen on Hubbard … Lots of good sized whites all released… the water temp was 65 Saturday and 60 today… winds were NE 15 mph.. Remember.. slow presentation.. sometimes even perfectly still … all fish caught on SSS chartreuse 1 oz slabs from www.moestackleshop.com. If anybody wanting to fish Hubbard give me a call…