Ray Hubbard 4-29-11

Got a chance to fish with good buddy Ruben this morning . Started out at and fished till when the winds got up. Ruben had to leave at so I didn’t want to fight the 30 + winds … started out at a spot that holds fish this time of year.. we caught a few and then we moved. Got a call from somebody and went his way.. caught a couple then I spotted something down the way and a bunch of whites …. When the smaller fished moved in that somebody went another way.. he called again.. good catching with a nice hybrid… all fish caught in 5-25 ft water, winds where 10-20 mph S-SE water was 71 degrees… the 3 “ Coco-MO was the ticket today…. I think Moe’s tackle has a few at http://www.moestackleshop.com/. I have some Sundays open give me a call and lets go.. fishing is good right now…