Cedar Creek 4-30-11

Had the privilege once again to participate in the annual  FisherMatts weekend of fishing and fun. I have been helping Billy Seaman on this trip for the last 5-6 years and it is always fun. We started out with horrible winds out of the South and it was a butt whooping of a ride.. I seen a few boats over on a flat that looked like Chuck, they already looked a little crowded so I moved on and I thought for a moment when I made my way farther south that I was on Hubbard.. 14 boats in a boat show!!!  Ease my way up and there was Omar .. good seeing you… we caught a few whites there and an under hybrid… Billy went ahead a moved.. 5 minutes later he called and said fish were popping … headed his way and we never left that area.. Billy and my boat had 4 people and we both limited out on whites.. only a couple of hybrids for us.. but the guys had fun .. Matt and his other boat caught good fish also.. not bad for them not having trolling motors.. the wind was strong, then flat calm then picked back up.. even hit a few little showers on the way in.. fished from till , all fish caught on SSS slabs from http://www.moestackleshop.com/ in 11-27 ft water … Thank you Matt for letting me help again..