Ray Hubbard 5-6-11

Fished with good friend Ruben this morning for a few hours.. he had to leave by 9:00am . Fished from 6:30 am till 8:45 am … I went straight to an area that holds fish this time of year and they where already swirling !!!! I called Seapro Todd to let him know.. Ruben and I started out throwing 4 in sassy shad but we were getting hit to death,,, so I swithed over to the 3” Co-Mo and started nailing whites.. The Ruben hooked onto a hybrid.. I was like dangit.. I stayed with the 3 “ and we ended up with 7 hybrids legal and a boat load of whites.. after Todd showed up I started keeping some whites for the TFF fish fry he said he would clean them , I didn’t even think it about till he said something. When that slowed we moved around and Todd and I stayed pretty close together still catching fish… What a beautiful morning on the water… no wind.. I have a big group trip on CC tomorrow so when I had to drop off Ruben I went ahead and loaded the boat.. going to ba a long day tomorrow.. All fish caught on soft plastics and slabs from www.moestackleshop.com in 3-18 ft water ..wind was NICE … water temp was 68 degrees.. no birds for us today.. I have some open dates so give me a call