Ray Hubbard 1-11-09

Headed out to Hubbard with good friend JV4 started at 10:00am and left fish biting at 4:00pm. Redfin posted a report to the tee. As the day went on the bite got better. Early fish were in 36ft water and finicky, as the morning moved on they got a little shallower (25-30ft) and fed good. The bite was steady from about 11:00am and we left them. After 2 days of the tackle show I told JV4 I was tired and ready to go home :D Caught some nice hybrids and big whites and 1 elusive yellow bass :grin: Did not keep count but it was very good. Seen a lot of TFF’s out and it was a beautiful day. All fish caught dead assassins from Moe’s with 1 oz dead hedz from TNT. Wind was 1-5 mph and water temp was 50 to 53 degrees. This pattern should hold fro awhile, it has been going on for a couple of weeks. Thanks for everyone that came by Moe’s Tackle at the show and said hi. I tried to visit with a few when I could and if I did not get to I am sorry. His booth was very busy :D